Please join our congregation at our annual retreat, Sept. 8-10, 2017 at Ferry Beach Park Association in Saco, Maine. Wild fun, great fellowship and tranquillity, all in one weekend!
Important Dates to Remember:
|June 4||Enrollment Forms, Scholarship Forms and all Payments are due|
|Sept 8-10||UUCM Ferry Beach Weekend!|
*PLEASE NOTE: UUCM has two buildings this year, containing 29 rooms. All rooms accommodate at least 3 people, many accommodate 4, and there are 3 very large rooms that accommodate 6. Tenting campsites, which accommodate up to 5 people, are also available. To reserve your favorite room please sign up early!
- Per Room or Per Campsite Charges: The costs on the attached form are based on per room or per campsite, with the optional addition of meal charges.
- Meals are optional: If you choose to purchase meals, you will receive 3 meals on Saturday and 2 meals on Sunday.
- Dining Hall Information: Ferry Beach can prepare meals based on dietary restrictions if they are notified ahead of time, so please list any dietary restrictions on your form. The meal charge includes not only the five meals but also the beverage and snacks available during the weekend and the use of the building for the weekend. Per Ferry Beach’s request, people who are not paying for meals should not be in the dining hall. If a person would prefer not to pay for meals he/she has the option to camp, preparing and storing food at their campsite. The small fridge available in the dining hall is to store extra food for families paying for meals.
- Scholarships: Due to the increased need we have created a Scholarship Request form. This helps the Ferry Beach Committee compile the requests and make a determination in a timely manner.
- Please bring your own twin bedding and towels.
- No pets are allowed at Ferry Beach.
To register, download and print out the appropriate form(s):
- If you plan to sleep in one of the dormitories: Ferry Beach Dorm Registration Form
- If you plan to camp: Ferry Beach Camping Registration Form
- If you need a scholarship: Ferry Beach Scholarship Request Form. Fill out this form, and send it with your registration.
Fill out the appropriate forms and total payment and either put it in the Ferry Beach mailbox in the coat room or mail to Susan at the address below by the due date of June 4, 2017
Attn: Ferry Beach