Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 7pm.
This year is the ‘Tacky Traveler’ theme. Pull out some of your travel duds (and what you bought on vacation) and look as tacky as you dare.
- Silent auction – gift cards and merchandise from local merchants, music lessons, savories and sweets, computer services, more. Come early to bid on these items. Silent auction ends at 7:45pm.
- Free raffles
- Yummy snacks and beverages
- Childcare available
- Live auction starts at 7:45pm. Live Auction listing!!
- Starting NOW, you can submit a proxy bid on live items.
Want to help? Donate? Ask? Contact: email@example.com
Check back here to see a listing of SOME of the many items offered:
- Cool Stuff: Like-new leather recliner, Guy Correiro seascape
- $5 each, Buy 2 Get 1 – 40 great Items from Princewell+ (get here early for best choice)
- Tickets: Wilton Town Hall Theatre, Palace Theatre, Manchester Monarchs
- For Families: Launch Trampoline, Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Mother & Child, Sundae Drive, Tree Farm Tour, Pizza for a year
- Restaurant gift certificates: UNOs, Mile Away, Mi Jalisco, Cafe on the Oval, Common Man, Starbucks, Hilltop Cafe, Riverhouse, Georgios, Sundae Drive, Chrysanthi, Amigos
- Gift certificates: Market Basket, Mother & Child, Homestead Grocery & Deli, Haywards, Flying Butchers, Agway, Toadstool, Trader Joe, Wicked Pissah, Chowda,
- Dinners: Israeli, Indian, Asian, Grilled Lamb, Italian, Brunch
- Services: Raking, Yard equipment servicing, Carpentry, Computer tuneup, Landscape design, Closet cleanout, Kitchen deep clean, Detail your car
- Get Aways: Franconia 4-bedroom home, Ocean Point, Maine 4-bedroom home,i