Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 7pm.
This year is the ‘Tacky Traveler’ theme. Pull out some of your travel duds and look as tacky as you dare.
- Silent auction – gift cards and merchandise from local merchants, music lessons, savories and sweets, computer services, more. Come early to bid on these items. Silent auction ends at 7:45pm.
- Free raffles
- Yummy snacks and beverages
- Childcare available
- Live auction starts at 7:45pm. For more details about live items, see the back wall in Barnum Hall! Updates posted weekly!
- Starting on March 27th, you can submit a proxy bid on live items.
Want to help? Donate? Ask? Contact: email@example.com
Check back here to see a listing of SOME of the many items offered:
- Cool Stuff: Like-new leather recliner, Guy Correiro seascape
- $5 each, Buy 2 Get 1 – 36 great Items from Princewell (get here early for best choice)
- Tickets: Wilton Town Hall Theatre, Palace Theatre, Manchester Monarchs
- For Families: Duck Tours, Acton Discovery Museum, Launch Trampoline, Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Mother & Child, Sundae Drive
- Restaurant gift certificates: UNOs, Mile Away, Mi Jalisco, Cafe on the Oval, Common Man, Starbucks, Hilltop Cafe, Riverhouse, Georgios, Sundae Drive, Chrysanthi, Amigos
- Gift certificates: Market Basket, Mother & Child, Homestead Grocery & Deli, Haywards, Flying Butchers, Agway, Toadstool, Trader Joe, Wicked Pissah, Chowda,
- Dinners: Israeli, Indian, Asian, Grilled Lamb, Italian, Brunch
- Services: Raking, Yard equipment servicing, Carpentry, Computer tuneup, Landscape design, Closet cleanout, Kitchen deep clean, Detail your car
- Get Aways: Franconia 4-bedroom home, Ocean Point, Maine 4-bedroom home,i