How the Child and Youth Faith Formation Committee supports the “Honor Each. Enrich All” mission:
For the Child and Youth Faith Formation Committee, it’s about nurturing and inspiring.
- What is this committee responsible for?
- We support the planning, development, and execution of curriculum.
- We support recruitment of leaders and facilitators
- We plan and execute special events and services that involve the youth
- What skills or interests would be useful on this committee?
- Care about children and youth
- Creative ideas
- Interest in carrying out our UU principles to our youth
- Frequency and duration of meetings. (From Sept to June or 12 months.)
- All-day retreat in summer
- Monthly meetings September through June
- What kinds of things occur during the meetings?
- eat great food
- deal with current issues
- What kind of work, if any, do members do between meetings?
- gathering info and materials
- What is the total average time commitment, including meetings and work between meetings?