Please join our congregation at our annual retreat, Sept. 6-8, 2019 at Ferry Beach Park Association in Saco, Maine. Wild fun, great fellowship and tranquility, all in one weekend!
Important Dates to Remember:
- May 19 — Email Beth Soederberg with lodging preferences
- May 31 — Enrollment Forms, Scholarship Forms and all Payments are due
- Sept 6-8 — UUCM Ferry Beach Weekend
- See the map of the Ferry Beach property. This link shows all lodging options.
- This year the rooms are reconfigured (particularly in Quillen)- some sleep 4, some sleep 3, and some sleep 2. Click these links to see rooms in Quillen, Rowland, and Underwood dorms.
- Seven cottages with various configurations are available. Descriptions and photos here.
- Campsites, which accommodate up to 5 people, are also available.
- All Ferry Beach cottages, rooms, and campsites are available to both churches, subject to availability in coordination with the Beverly Church. To request your favorite space please sign up early.
- Per Room or Per Campsite Charges: The costs on the attached form are based on per room or per campsite, with the addition of meal charges.
- Meal plan purchase is required if you are staying overnight and includes 3 meals on Saturday and 2 meals on Sunday.
- Dining Hall Information: Ferry Beach can prepare meals based on dietary restrictions if they are notified ahead of time, so please list any dietary restrictions on your form. The meal charge includes not only the five meals but also the beverage and snacks available during the weekend and the use of the building for the weekend. There is a fridge available in the dining hall is to store extra food for families on the meal plan.
- Day Use: You can visit Ferry Beach for the day on Saturday or Sunday, or both with a day use fee. Ferry Beach requires that day use guests who are not paying for meals will not be allowed in the dining hall.
- Scholarships: UUCM has a Ferry beach Scholarship program and asks those wishing to apply to complete a Scholarship Request form. This helps the Ferry Beach Committee compile the requests and make a determination in a timely manner.
- If you are staying in dorm/campsite, please bring your own twin bedding and towels. Linens are provided in the cottages.
- No pets are allowed at Ferry Beach.
To register, download and print out the appropriate form(s):
- If you plan to sleep in one of the dormitories: FB Dorm Registration Form
- If you plan to camp: FB Campsite Registration Form
- If you plan to stay in a cottage: FB Cottage Registration Form
- If you plan to be a Day Use guest: FB Day Use Registration Form
- If you need a scholarship: FB Scholarship Form. Fill out this form, and send it with your registration.
Fill out the appropriate forms, total the payment, make checks payable to UUCM, and place the registration in the Ferry Beach mailbox in the coat room or mail to Beth at the address below to be received by the due date of May 31, 2019
5 Golden Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
Attn: Ferry Beach