Generous contributions of time, energy, and money sustain and enhance our spiritual home at UUCM. Here are some of the ways to support UUCM:
Make a Pledge
- Read more about how you can pledge during our annual spring Stewardship Campaign
- If you are over 70 1/2, read how to avoid taxes while you support UUCM.
Donate by Check
- Please send your check made payable to UUCM at 20 Elm Street, Milford, NH 03055.
- For questions and assistance, please contact the Office Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-673-7526)
- Donations and pledges can be made electronically using your credit card or bank account. Click here to initiate Online Giving.
- For questions and assistance, please contact UUCM Treasurer (email@example.com).
- Please consider a gift or bequest to the UUCM Trust. Your gift would help ensure the continued presence of UUCM regardless of what the future brings.
- The UUA provides guidance on planned giving. Click here for the UUA document that describes the best way to do planned giving in a bequest to the UUCM Trust.
- Starting in 2018, the IRS has declared that charitable donations made from one of your tax-deferred accounts will be exempt from taxation up to $100,000 as long as the distribution comes from a qualified account and is donated to a charity that meets the IRS stipulations.
Shop with Amazon Smile
Sell to Benefit UUCM
Do you have household items or furniture that you’re not using anymore? If they are still in good condition, why not consign these items for sale and donate the proceeds to UUCM? Read more about Consigning for Good.