Here are some of the ways to financially support UUCM:
Donation by Check
- Please send your check made payable to UUCM at 20 Elm Street, Milford, NH 03055.
- For questions and assistance, please contact the Office Administrator (email@example.com or 603-673-7526)
- Donations and pledges can be made electronically using your credit card or bank account. Click here to initiate Online Giving.
- For questions and assistance, please contact UUCM Treasurer, Steve Opre (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please consider a gift or bequest to the UUCM Trust. Your gift would help ensure the continued presence of UUCM regardless of what the future brings.
- The UUA provides guidance on planned giving. Click here for the UUA document that describes the best way to do planned giving in a bequest to the UUCM Trust.
Shop to Benefit UUCM
- AmazonSmile – Amazon shoppers should use AmazonSmile and a percentage of your purchase goes to UUCM. Click here for set up help.
- 2ClickFundraising lets you shop many online stores (but not Amazon). Just one additional click and you are there. Click here to read more. Click here for 2ClickFundraising, then go to your favorite online store.
Sell to Benefit UUCM
- Do you have household items or furniture that you’re not using anymore? If they are still in good condition, why not consign these items for sale and donate the proceeds to UUCM? Read more about Consigning for Good.
Airport Ride Service for UUCM Members & Friends
This ongoing fundraiser provides a much needed service. The benefits to riders are obvious; it is safe, convenient, and economical. Rides offered are one-way between your home and
- Manchester Airport (or the downtown Manchester Bus Station) – $30
- Boston Express – Nashua Exit 8 Transportation Center – $20
The price is for you, your spouse, your luggage – whatever you take in the vehicle.
Contact Cammieopre@gmail.com or 603-249-8839 to request a ride or to join the list of drivers.