You Shop …. UUCM Collects …. It’s Easy
Amazon donates to various charities through its Amazon Smile program. UUCM is registered with Amazon Smile. To help fundraise for UUCM:
Follow these simple setup steps just once:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, then create an account using the “Create an account” link.
- From the resulting Amazon web page, hover your mouse over “Account & Lists”, and then, in the pop-up, click on the “Your Account” link.
- In the resulting page, scroll down to the section “Shopping programs and rentals” (bottom right), and click on the “Change your charity” link.
- In the next page, in the “Or pick your own charitable organization” text box, enter “Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Milford”, and click the “Search” button.
- That will take you to a page where you will see “Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Milford”, with “Milford, NH” to the right. Click on the “Select” button to choose UUCM as your Amazon Smile charity.
After you have completed the six steps above,
do all your future Amazon shopping from smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com). All eligible purchases will cause a charitable donation to be made to UUCM at no extra cost to you.
Every little bit helps!