UUCM held the first Community Supper in April 2010, and now holds them at UUCM the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Join us on January 17, 2018
Why hold community suppers?
- To provide affordable/free meals for individuals and families
- To ease the meal prep burden on busy families
- To allow members of the Milford area community to get to know one another better
What’s the Menu?
- Hearty main dishes, which change monthly.
- Hearty breads (plus peanut butter and jelly for making sandwiches)
- Variety of desserts
Who is invited?
- Open to all
- We advertise at SHARE, on our website, in local news, at local area churches and low-income housing sites, etc.
How are they funded?
- UUCM support through annual budget line item, and Sunday ‘Share the Plate’
- Donations are accepted at the suppers
How can I help?
- Consume — bring your family for supper
- Donate — bread or dessert
- Work — Cook, serve or cleanup on Wednesday. Families encouraged. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org