At UUCM we live our mission – Honor Each. Enrich All. – in all aspects of congregational life. Each committee works to further our mission through its work. Building on a strong basis of resources, we grow spiritually and reach out to help others.
- Outreach – it’s about living our values
- Membership – it’s about welcoming, sharing, and connecting.
- Partner Church – it’s about honoring our shared heritage and envisioning the future.
- Pastoral Care – it’s about caring. We answer calls for help–reaching out to the congregation to discover what’s needed and fulfilling those needs.
- Women in Transition Team provides support to women in transition from prison back to communities in Southern New Hampshire.
- Faith Formation – it’s about nurturing and inspiring.
- Small Group Ministry – it’s all about connecting with others and sharing matters of the soul
- Worship & Music – it’s about spiritual growth. We help the minister with the flow and consistency of worship.
- Committee on Ministry (Personnel) – it’s about listening. We provide a safe place to be heard and to heal, offering support to the minister and the entire congregation.
- Communications – it’s about connecting all of us with each other and with the greater community
- Congregational Development – it’s about empowerment! We connect people with opportunities for involvement and give them tools to jump in at their level.
- Finance/Trustees – it’s about monthly oversight of the operating budget and preserving and growing the endowment. We maintain institutional memory of church finances.
- Property – it’s about preserving the physical property of our house of worship.
Interested in volunteering? Read about all committees and groups.