Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Milford
20 Elm Street, Milford NH 03055
There is a rotary (known as the Oval) in the center of Milford, NH at the intersections of Routes 13 and 101A. We are one tenth of a mile west of this rotary on Route 101A (Elm Street). Helpful maps, including custom, detailed directions:
Parking on Sunday:
There is limited parking at the church, but there are handicapped spaces in the back and front. If walking is not a problem for you, please consider parking
- Diagonally across the street at the Milford Elementary School. Use the marked spaces only. NO parking in the fire lane or in the loop in front.
- In the municipal parking lot next to the Police Station (Garden Street).
- At the Lake Sunapee Bank (corner of Elm and Cottage Streets).
- At the American Legion Hall (Cottage Street).
- Along neighborhood streets.
Parking at Bridges (next to the church at 16 Elm Street):
Bridges owns the lot adjacent to UUCM, which includes the spaces closest to the Garden Door. You may park in this lot:
- On Sundays and Holidays
- Monday thru Friday after 6 pm
- Saturday after 5 pm
View UUCM Parking in a larger map
- The main entrance to the church is through the Garden Doors, where you will enter the newer addition on the east side, near the church parking lot.
- Park in the rear of the church, and then enter through the rear entrance into Barnum Hall. There is an elevator in the hallway at the base of the stairs to the Sanctuary level.
- Park in the front of the church, and then enter by the wheelchair ramp in the front.