UUCM held the first Community Supper in April 2010, and now holds them at UUCM the 3rd Wednesday of each month. We restarted these monthly dinners on September 21, 2022. Serving from 5:30-6:30pm.
Why hold community suppers?
- To provide affordable/free meals for individuals and families
- To ease the meal prep burden on busy families
- To allow members of the church and the Milford area community to get to know one another better
What’s the Menu?
- Hearty main dishes, which change monthly. Meat and vegetarian options.
- Variety of desserts
Who is invited?
- Open to all
- We advertise at SHARE, on our website, in local news, at local area churches and low-income housing sites, etc.
How are they funded?
- Donations are accepted at the suppers
How can I help?
- Join us for Dinner — bring your family for supper
- Donate — cookies/brownies
- Lend a Hand — Cook, serve or cleanup on Wednesday. Families encouraged. Send an email to email@example.com