UUCM Annual Holiday Fair
Saturday, December 2 From 8:30am – 2pm
Save the date and plan to spend the day at our wonderful holiday fair.
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted.
Browse the Bakery
Peanut brittle, caramel corn, fudge, candy, jams & jellies, pickles, Christmas cookies, gingerbread people, stollen, sweet breads, and meringue mushrooms. YUM!
Raid the Ritzy Boutique
Marvelous gently used items to keep or give. A great selection of Jewelry, beautiful Scarves, Home Decor items, Holiday Decorations and Children’s toys and books.
Chow Down in the Cafe
Come for a leisurely breakfast (scrumptious strata, scones, pancakes), sausage, and a refreshing lunch (sandwiches and hot dogs, hearty soups, yummy pies)
Fall in Love with Beautifully Crafted Items
- Hand-crafted Jewelry
- Many different kinds of unique ornaments
- Laurel & pine wreaths; Evergreen centerpieces
- Crocheted scarves, hats, afghans
- Upcycled items – cashmere scarves, cashmere fingerless gloves, felted wool mittens and hats, baby clothes
- Children’s aprons, cloth tote bags, potholders, & scrubbies
- Cloth Holiday gift bags
- Catnip mouse toys & dog biscuits