Date: December 1, 2018
Time: 8:30AM to 2PM
- Hot Breakfast and Lunch
- Homemade muffins, scones, and veggie or meat cheese strata.
- Made-to-order sandwiches, delicious soups, scrumptious pies
- Beautiful Handcrafted Gifts, Ornaments, and Jewelry
- Holiday Breads, Cookies, Candies, Jams & Jellies
- Unique handcrafted Laurel Wreaths
- Ritzy Boutique (gently used giftable items, including jewelry)
- Children’s Sing-along and Parade with Amy Conley at 1PM
Sample of some of the adorable crafts on sale on December 1.
We accept credit cards, cash and checks.
Click here to view/print the Holiday Fair
This is a wonderful opportunity for UUCM members and friends to work together at one of our largest fund raisers of the year. Folks have spent hours pricing items for the Ritzy Boutique, and the Crafts Group has been working their magic on patchwork potholders, ornaments, handcrafted jewelry, hand-knit scarves, mittens and hats for months. The Café will have yummy stratas, homemade soups and desserts.
This annual event is now held the first Saturday in December and encompasses many fairs – Congregational Church, Jacques School, Unitarian Church, Town Hall, Catholic Church, along with the Methodist Church and Baptist Church, who have moved out of the downtown area. This has become an immensely popular day in Milford drawing hundreds and hundreds of people into town and also to the fairs held in the surrounding towns.
Read the rest of the Holiday Fair history.