Date: December 2, 2017
Time: 8:30am to 2pm
- Hot Breakfast and Lunch
- Homemade muffins, scones, cheese strata, and pancakes
- Made-to-order sandwiches, delicious soups, scrumptious pies
- Beautiful Handcrafted Gifts, Ornaments, and Jewelry (click for photos)
- Holiday Breads, Cookies, Candies, Jams & Jellies
- Unique handcrafted Laurel Wreaths
- Ritzy Boutique (gently used giftable items, including jewelry)
- Wool felt kits by Textile Artist Cynthia Treen
We accept credit cards, cash and checks.
Click here to view/print the Holiday Fair poster
This is a wonderful opportunity for UUCM members and friends to work together at one of our largest fund raisers of the year. Folks have spent hours pricing items for the Ritzy Boutique, and the Crafts Group has been working their magic on patchwork potholders, ornaments, handcrafted jewelry, hand-knit scarves, mittens and hats for months. The Café will have yummy stratas, homemade soups and desserts.
This annual event is now held the first Saturday in December and encompasses many fairs – Congregational Church, Jacques School, Unitarian Church, Town Hall, Catholic Church, along with the Methodist Church and Baptist Church, who have moved out of the downtown area. This has become an immensely popular day in Milford drawing hundreds and hundreds of people into town and also to the fairs held in the surrounding towns.
Read the rest of the Holiday Fair history.