Policies adopted by the Church Board which guide actions at UUCM.
The Council changed its name to the Board as of June 2019. Any reference to the Council in any policy should be understood as referring to the Board.
- Advertising Policy (May 2013) This newly revised policy specifies the types of events that will be promoted by UUCM and the communication vehicles that will be used in each case
- Alcohol Policy (January 2014) This newly written policy describes guidelines to be followed in cases where alcohol is served at any UUCM gathering.
- Bylaws (June 3, 2018) describe how UUCM is governed.
- Covenant of Right Relations (October 2019) describes how we commit to building and nurturing better relationships within our congregation
- Endowment Policy describes how the UUCM endowment is managed. More on the Endowment page.
- Facebook Policy (July 29,2016) This document sets forth policies and guidelines for managing the content of the UUCM Facebook page.
- Food Allergen Policy (October 2013) This policy is designed to give people the information they need to make healthy choices and avoid problem foods.
- Fundraising Policy (November 2019). The purpose of this policy is to make use of the abundance of creativity and energy at UUCM
- Green Sanctuary Guidelines (April 2010). The Green Sanctuary Committee proposal establishes guidelines for the purchase of some consumables at church, as we move forward toward becoming certified as a Green Sanctuary.
- Internal Hiring (October 2011) The new policy prohibits the hiring of UUCM friends and members for permanent paid staff positions.
- Safety Policy (February 2012). The purpose of this safety policy is to establish a common understanding around threats to the personal safety or psychological well-being of any child, youth or adult in our community.
- Who Speaks for the Church (December 2003) provides UUCM members and Committees with clear guidelines when speaking on issues outside the UUCM.