Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 7pm.
You won’t want to miss the UUCM Annual Goods & Services Auction. Our very own and highly entertaining Rev. Shayna will reprise as auctioneer this year – so you know this will be an amazing evening!
- Silent auction – gift cards and merchandise from local merchants, music lessons, savories and sweets, computer services, more. Come early to bid on these items. Silent auction ends at 7:45pm.
- Free raffles
- Yummy snacks and beverages
- Childcare available
- Live auction starts at 7:45pm. Live Auction listing posted on April 1!!
- Starting April 1, you can submit a proxy bid on live items.
Want to help? Donate? Ask? Contact: email@example.com
Check back here to see a listing of SOME of the many items offered:
- Cool Stuff: Like-new counter chairs, and an African Drum (Djembe)
- Tickets: Wilton Town Hall Theatre, Palace Theatre, Manchester Monarchs
- For Families: Boston Duck Tours, YMCA, Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Mother & Child, Gartio Hanging Tree Tent, Sundae Drive, Tree Farm Tour, Pizza for a year
- Restaurant gift certificates: UNOs, Mile Away, Mi Jalisco, Cafe on the Oval, Common Man, Starbucks, Hilltop Cafe, Riverhouse, Georgios, Sundae Drive, Chrysanthi, Amigos
- Gift certificates: Market Basket, Mother & Child, Homestead Grocery & Deli, Haywards, Flying Butchers, Agway, Toadstool, Trader Joe, Wicked Pissah, Chowda,
- Dinners: Israeli, Indian, Asian, Cedar Planked Salmon, Vietnamese, Brunch
- Services: Raking, Yard equipment servicing, Carpentry, Computer tuneup, Kitchen deep clean, Detail your car
- Get Aways: Franconia 4-bedroom home, Ocean Point, Maine 4-bedroom home,i